Our strong and cohesive Gravum’s team is looking for a talented Front-end Developer (Angular 2+) to join us on a complex and engaging project. Our Customer is an US national leader in Mortgage Marketing with 20+ years of experience. To support and ensure our Customer’s constant growth, we develop enterprise-grade systems from scratch, using latest technology.
- Excellent knowledge of HTTP;
- Good knowledge of TypeScript;
- Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Experience developing with Angular 2+;
- Basic understanding of RxJs;
- Proficiency in Git;
- English communication skills;
- Understanding Redux concept.
You will develop web applications, explore and apply new technologies to new and existing systems. That implies creating new modules from scratch using the latest technologies at hand and upgrading/updating existing modules created by you or any other members of the team. The team is fully responsible for gathering business requirements, conducting business analysis, creating system design on various levels of abstraction, creating documentation, infrastructure provisioning, implementing, testing and supporting the final product. You should be ready to participate on every level.
- We believe that exceptional quality of code and infrastructure is the only way to fulfill our Customer’s needs, to provide competitive advantage and to ensure that members of our team learn fast and love their job. We are certain that investing in quality does not increase the development time but actually decreases it.
- We believe that teamwork is the key to overcome complex challenges and to have fun while doing that.
- We use the right tools for the right tasks. No silver bullets. This applies to programming languages, frameworks, software development processes. If something is in the way, we get rid of that.
- We prefer to work with creative, self-sufficient and responsible developers. Each team member should be able to make his own development choices and prove their applicability if needed. You need to know what you are doing.
Most importantly you are eager to become an even better software development professional.